- ZTLIDO demonstrated superior adhesion versus Lidoderm® (lidocaine patch 5%) in a comparative head to head study
- With ZTLIDO, 90% of patients experienced greater than 90% adhesion at 12 hours
- ZTLIDO maintained adhesion during moderate exercise
- Do not apply for more than 12 hours in 24 hours
If you have persistent pain following shingles, ask your doctor if ZTLIDO is right for you.
Free samples may be available.
Talk with your healthcare provider to find out if ZTLIDO may be right for you.
Select the application site, keeping in mind that ZTLIDO should only be applied to clean, dry, intact skin to cover the most painful area. ZTLIDO may be cut with scissors prior to removing the release liner if the application site is smaller than the unit.
Using scissors, carefully cut the envelope along the dotted line and open it to remove ZTLIDO.
Remove the transparent release liner before applying ZTLIDO to your skin. It’s important to apply ZTLIDO, sticky side down, to your skin as quickly as possible after removing the transparent release.
Press the ZTLIDO down firmly, including the edges, and use your fingers to smooth it out.
Wash your hands right away after applying ZTLIDO. Be careful not to touch your eyes until after you have washed your hands.
To remove ZTLIDO, fold it so that the sticky sides stick together. Throw away the whole or cut pieces where children and pets cannot get to them. Wash your hands after removing ZTLIDO.
PHN is a complication of shingles that causes intense, burning pain to the skin
Symptoms of PHN include:
- Sharp and burning pain that lasts 3 months or more after shingles have gone away
- Sensitivity to touch
- Itching and numbness
Unfortunately, there is no cure for PHN. However, there are treatment options, such as ZTLIDO, to help relieve the pain associated with PHN.
The Copay Savings Card is also available at your doctor’s office.
Save on your ZTLIDO prescription and refills with the Copay Savings Card.
- Receive a ZTLIDO prescription from your doctor
- Present your Copay Savings Card to your pharmacist
- Pay as little as $0 for your first month's prescription and as little as $0 for each monthly refill*
*Offer valid on prescriptions for ZTLIDO product only.
Restrictions apply. Not valid for patients eligible for benefits under Medicaid (including Medicaid managed care), Medicare, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs, FEHBP, or similar state or federal programs. Offer good only in the USA and Puerto Rico.